DEALING WITH VITILIGO

VITILIGO is a skin condition in which there is a loss of pigment from areas of the skin, resulting in irregular patches that feel like normal skin. it occurs when melanocytes, the cells responsible for skin pigmentation die or are unable to function. The cause of vitiligo is unknown , but research suggest that it may asrise from:
  • AUTOIMMUNE CAUSES
  • GENETIC CAUSES
  • OXIDATIVE CAUSES
  • NEURAL CAUSES
  • VIRAL CAUSES 
prevalence worldwide is less than  1-2%and the average age of onset is 20 years!, though its commonly observed in age 10-30, occurrence in the age and new born is rare. it has been noticed more in females.

TYPES

Vitiligo is classified into segmental and non segmerntal types, though non segmental causes is the most common form.
  • NON SEGMENTAL VITILIGO: This is usually characterized by some form of symmetry in the location of the patches of depigmentation. New patches occurs over time and can be generalized over large portions of the body or localized to a particular area. this kind of vitiligo occurs at any age unlike segmental vitiligo,which is far more prevalent in the teenage years vitiligo universalis is a case which is synonymous with almost complete depigmentation of the entire body
    subclasses of nonsegmental vitiligo include:
    1. generalized vitiligo
    2. universal vitiligo
    3. focal vitiligo
    4. acrofacial vitiligo
    5. mucosal vitiligo
    SEGMENTAL VITILIGO: this differs in appearance , causes and prevalence from associated illnesses. its treatment is different from that of NSV. it tend to affect the skin surrounding the dorsal roots of the spine. it spreads much more rapidly than NSV and without treatment its  much more stable in course and not associated with auto immune diseases and also respond to topical treatment  
  • SIGNS AND SYMPTOM: The most notable symptom of vitiligo is depignmentation of skin around the extremities,  the patches which are usually small in onset expands and change shapes. when skin lesions occur they are usually on the face hand and wrist. depigmentation is usually noticed around orifices, such as nose, mouth, genitals and umbilicus  
     TREATMENT:
    Though no single medical therapy produce good result in all patient, there are different line of treatment.
    • systemic photo-therapy
    • laser therapy
    • topical therapy
    • depigmentation therapy

8 comments:

  1. This is a topic which is close to my heart... Best wishes!
    Where are your contact details though?

    Stop by my web-site; Rejuvenex review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr Emmanuel Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr Emmanuel natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful African Herbalist Dr Emmanuel by reaching him on EMAIL: {traditionalherbalingcentre@gmail.com}or 
         CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348140033827  

      Delete
  2. Natural treatmen is an alternative powerful medicine without any side effect. Natural treatment is getting popular worldwide fastly.
    Vitiligo Focal

    ReplyDelete
  3. skin Plus is a beauty consultant specializing in medical aesthetics in Delhi. To find out more about skin pigmentation treatments in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is usually characterized by some form of symmetry in the location of the patches of depigmentation. click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much this insight was very helpful I've had Vitiligo since the age of 23 and I am now 37.
    Natural Vitiligo Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm giving a testimony about Dr Nogadu the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people's have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr Nogadu via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to me through Air freight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 2-5 days I will receive the parcel and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check up 2 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favour by  contacting him and I assure anyone who is suffering from it, your problem will never remain the same again you will be cured also Dr Nogadu help my brother wife to cure her cervical cancer she was suffering from the past 5 years, After he {cure} my herpes simplex virus, then my brother  heard about it, he went home to tell his wife  about Dr Nogadu then his wife  email him and explain her problem to him, he also prepare herbal medicine and he use Air freight courier service to sent her the herbal medicine and he instruct her on how she  will be using it for 14 days, That on the 15 days of it, she should go and check her self in the hospital and she did as she was instructed by Dr Nogadu, to GOD be the glory she was cure of her cervical cancer which she was suffering from for the past 5 years thanks to these great man we will ever remain grateful to you sir for the good work you did in our family. When you contact him, make sure you tell him that I refer you.. contact him via: drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347010627760.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr odoma cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr odoma the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348100649947 or email:drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com    i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr odoma that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com?. or WHATSAPP +2348100649947

    ReplyDelete